New York City,…over here, listen up!
I’m Joe Ranieri. Your life coach New York City. While there are many components involved in my coaching at the core is the use of imagination in new powerfully explosive ways. This is combined with taking something I call creative action. Since everyone is a unique individual the specifics are tailored for each person.
I combine both practical, “real world” professionalism and incorporate a bit of the mystical, magical, spiritual, imaginative, and creative. My life coach areas of specialty are Recovery Coaching (addiction, depression, etc.) Transformational Coaching, Creativity Coaching, Spiritual Coaching & General Personal Development Coaching.
How did I get started as a life coach New York? I practiced law for over 12 years. I counseled individuals through difficult and challenging times. In my spare time, I continued to explore consciousness and powerful transformative methods. I received direct instruction from the creator of “Imagination Work” and learned how to teach others this powerful transformative art.
Eventually, I found myself drawn to doing the work that I really love…. helping others empower themselves to make the changes they desire and achieve success on their own terms.
As a Life Coach New York (and online anywhere) I often help people:
– Struggling to break free to the next level to achieve their goals
-Working in a career (or living a life not aligned) with their deeper desires
– In recovery from depression, anxiety, addiction etc. who are interested in thriving and not just surviving and looking for a bit of the mystical, magical, creative and imaginative as part of their growth process.
– Who want to make big changes in their lives but feel mentally trapped, stuck or frozen.
– That desire to incorporate more creativity, imagination and spirituality into their process of growth.
As a Life Coach New York, I encourage Sky High Dreams that lead to Rooted Results.
Fall into any of the groups below? (I can help):
- Transitioning from employee to entrepreneur
- In a Mid-life crisis, loss of direction, bored with routine etc.
- Over-stressed, over-worried, in need of stress and anger reduction.
- Recovering alcoholics/addicts
- Depression recovery
- Professionals dissatisfied with their career: Doctors, attorneys. Financial sector, nurses, therapists, counselors, teachers…
- Separation/Divorce/Break-up Recovery
- Those feeling lonely or like they don’t “fit in”
- Those needing a kick to get started on something they want
- And more.
Here are just a few of the sticky situations as a Life Coach New York I can help you free yourself from:
- You’ve accomplished many goals in life… but have come to realize they were not really your goals to begin with or goals you have outgrown. Sometimes it feels like you’ve been living up to others’ expectations and compromising your true dreams. Now you’re face-to-face with a deep void.
- You have sky-high hopes for change and growth… but when your hopes don’t translate into reality, you feel like a failure. Your fear of repeated failure makes the situation even worse. You end up feeling incapable, ineffective, and guilty for letting yourself down again.
- You sometimes make solid progress … but inevitably it’s one step forward, two steps back. Then you lose ground, lose confidence, and feel trapped and even more stuck.
- You’ve expanded your horizons and explored books and courses about pursuing a more meaningful life… but found many of them to be too cookie-cutter, uninspiring and hollow. Some overemphasize the logical, material side and ignore the spiritual. And some are so “out there” with no practical application and they make you cringe. Nothing seems to fit. Now you are even more frustrated, and close to giving up hope.
Have You Sought Inspiration and Guidance in the Past?
But have been greeted with dogma and paint-by-numbers claptrap? Do you long for a way that will help you achieve a life of freedom and fulfillment on your terms, not on someone else’s. And do you desire something that reveals truths personal to you.
You know deep in your soul that an ordinary life is just not an option for you… but you struggle to find the unique, fresh, and different approach that will help lift your life to the extraordinary.
If living just an ‘ordinary’ life is not an option for you, if you feel stuck with the status quo, or if you yearn for something more…I can help.
Our society tells us to stop dreaming and become “realistic”, become an “adult” and offers tons of proof about the way things “are.” Yes, in this physical world there sometimes are certain limitations. However, most of the time:
DON’T FALL FOR IT
As your life coach New York follow me in another direction if you dare. It is your dreams that provide the fuel for you in attaining what you truly desire. It’s your imagination that is key to unlock all jailhouse doors. That rebel in you that knows better, that is a good thing. It is there for a reason. We will embrace it and let it go in a positive, way.
And the best part? Just be prepared to be challenged and release the shackles restrictively placed on your life.
At heart, however, although I’m a life coach New York, I am also like you. Just an individual who struggled at times in life and sought a better way. I have failed, I have been depressed, I have been unhappy. And that is a good thing because it has lead me to where I am now able to help you release your greatness.
Will a life coach work for me?
My coaching is likely to be a good fit for you and work well if you value the following:
- Open-minded intelligence. You know that you are different from everyone else, and have your own unique life history and goals. You value an open-minded, intelligent approach that recognizes your individuality, and helps you explore and reach your goals with intelligence and insight.
- Mature, responsible accountability. You recognize that no one can change for you – positive growth is in your hands. To think otherwise would be looking for a push-button solution that does not exist. You value an approach that works with you, helping you reach insights, and guiding you with action items that will work – if you put in the effort.
- Creative, courageous, out-of-the-box thinking. You are not ordinary. You refuse to accept an ordinary life. You value a partner in the process of discovering and reaching your true creative purpose – one who is right there with you in daring to be different.
- Hard work that brings results. You realize that push-button solutions are cheap gimmicks. You value an approach that pushes you, expects you to explore deeply, and demands that you work hard, right along with us. You know that the results you achieve toward reaching and living your life of creative purpose will be well worth it.
Well, you need something new, something outside your current framework
To get from where you are to where you want to go you do not need more of the same that keeps you stuck in the first place. While there are many components involved in my coaching at the core is the use of your imagination in new powerfully explosive ways.
This is combined with you taking something I call creative action. If you are tired of the same old played out methods repackaged with Vegas lights on them you are likely to enjoy this approach very much. Since everyone is a unique individual the specifics will be tailored for each person.
My life coach areas of specialty are Recovery Coaching, Transformational Coaching, Creativity Coaching, Spiritual Coaching & General Personal Development Coaching.
To figure out what is the best way to get to the results you are after. It’s nice not to have to figure it all out alone. You are busy you don’t have the time to become an expert in many areas. As a life coach New York I can help fill these gaps and get you to where you want.
I will be there to guide you along the way. When fears arise, I’ll be there. And when questions arise I will also be there.
As Your Personal Life Coach New York I will hold you accountable….
and kick your butt (in a good way) if times come up when you don’t feel like “getting out of bed” or “doing the work.” Or if there are times when you are feeling down or losing hope I’ll be in your corner to lift you.
Many of my clients want to make major changes and feel overwhelmed. For those in that category I say…
Don’t, for example, go out and immediately quit your job.
Think BIG, Dream BIG, but start small…. That’s right START SMALL!
Before you know it things add up and you will reach escape velocity. Starting with small actions will help gain momentum. At the same time, you will not cause complete upheaval with your current situation. Dreaming big will provide the fuel you need.
For example, when building my first website I was still working full-time in a job not aligned with my creative purpose. I did not have enough money to just quit. Like everyone else I had many bills and responsibilities.
I started with a BIG idea. To transform people’s lives with the power of imagination.
After work and whenever I could I worked on the site. Eventually I worked less hours on my “regular” job. Within the next year I will be moving into working on the website only. It’s a positive snowball effect.
Anyone is interested about learning how I can help you can reach out to me via email, a phone call or text. My coaching is not a one size fits all service but if we both decide we are a good fit there are several options for hiring me as your life coach. As your dedicated life coach New York, I promise to commit myself 100% to your success.
Where do you want to go next?